Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Who's Sassy? I'm Sassy!

When life gives you lemons...throw the lemons (who wants lemons?) in the humidity drawer of the refrigerator and go grab some cookies, chips and watermelon instead!

The latest Coronavirus lock down in Ottawa probably feels like a big punch in the gut to a lot of people. I think it's because they can taste freedom, with the vaccine rollout slowly underway, yet it fears so far away. 

Worst of all, for Glosette Girl is that her birthday was last Friday - the same day they expanded the latest restrictions. So she felt a bit down. 

Fortunately, I had planned a bit of a surprise for her. I noticed back in January that the Gladstone Theatre was renting out their marquee. I love this idea and I was able to secure a spot for a message for my lovely lady.

If you never knew what her name was...now you know!
  

We came up with this expression when we were living in Bristol, UK, way back in 2003! All I can say is that Glosette Girl still has sass to spare!

To my fellow Ontarians, I will just say, don't despair! There is joy everywhere if you look hard enough. And if you can't find any, create your own!

Happy belated Birthday, Glosette Girl!

p.s they don't have question marks or apostrophes available for rent at the Gladstone Theatre and only one exclamation point. Aren't there any plays with punctuation in the title?!

No comments:

Post a Comment