Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Little Libraries

I like all the little libraries that are scattered here and there throughout this area. I'm not entirely sure where the first one sprung up in Ottawa, but in Hintonburg, the first one I recall seeing was on Melrose Avenue:

The next great novel

The only complaint I have about the Melrose Avenue little library is that sometimes people overstuff it it. C'mon peeps! Only add one or two books at a time!

Unsurprisingly, these little libraries aren't that great for high minded literature but they are pretty good for summer reading like Ready Player One, which I recently picked up and I'll probably breeze through in a couple of weeks.


A new little library has recently been installed on Bayswater Avenue (the Civic Hospital part). It is so well organized it even has adult vs. kids sections! Way to one up the competition!

Who makes these things?!

No comments:

Post a Comment