Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Just outside of Zoom range

Ever wonder what happens just outside the Zoom screen?

Well, I give a lot of presentations for my job and often that involves me dressing up so I look presentable for my legions of fans (haha, yeah right!).

Anyways, on presentation days I shave and wear a coloured shirt. These days, that counts as fancy.

However, today I went the whole nine yards and wore a suit jacket as well. To those online, I looked quite debonair. However, as you can see, looks can be deceiving:

Hairy legs + suit jacket = stylish

Luckily, I didn't have to get up so no one noticed my shorts as I was presenting....or did they? Maybe there is a video out there somewhere like this poor sod. Or maybe I just outed myself on the Internet. Oh well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment