Monday, May 4, 2020

Coronavirus in Hintonburg: Week Seven - Little Routines

One of the life's little pleasures for me at this time of year is doing all the routine housework that comes with spring. It's still a bit early for planting flowers or vegetables, bit this past weekend:
  • We opened the windows for the first time in months to get some fresh air flowing through the house;
  • I washed my car mats; and
  • I weeded my little backyard.
Taking care of the "grounds"
I'm not exactly Molly Maid, but I appreciated being able to do normal yardwork and chores that are part of my annual routine. So take that coronavirus!

Little annual routines like this are nice. They help me feel a sense of accomplishment and progress even in this age of limbo. And I like completing them while Margot is puttering around in the background and chattering away. It feels normal! p.s May the Fourth be with you :)

There is a lot going on in this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment