Friday, October 2, 2020

Guest Post: Fall ramblings

It's been awhile since I had a guest post here on Tough Cookies: Hintonburg Style, so I thought I'd check in on Glosette Girl and see how she's handling things.

First question: "How is the teaching going this semester?"

Hmmm honest answer! (p.s the heavy breathing you hear - that's Margot. She could hardly contain her laughter what with our cat Panda cleaning himself throughout this performance. She was also the camera man on set).

Second question: "What do you think about autumn?" (Glosette Girl always tells me autumn is her least favourite season). Panda makes a guest appearance in this one too.


So now I know Glosette Girl really likes soup and thinks Margot and I are holding her back from her soup escapades. Wait...wasn't my question about autumn?!

No comments:

Post a Comment