Tuesday, October 20, 2020

World of Maps

Glosette Girl and I recently invested in a little art project that I'm excited about! We purchased and framed three maps from World of Maps, a specialized map store in Hintonburg. 

I will be honest, I love maps. I can stare at them forever. If I haven't been to what I'm looking at on a map, I imagine what it'd be like. If I have been to what I'm looking at, looking at a map will remind me of what I did when I was there.

The maps we chose were of three places that hold special significance for our lives:

2003-2004: Bristol, UK

2004-2007: Fredericton, NB

2007-now: Hull, QC/Ottawa, ON

Together, these maps show the three cities where Glosette Girl and I have lived together since we moved in together way back in 2002. Anyways, just a little side project and as a bonus got to help a cool local business to boot! Right, Margot?

"Right, dada"

No comments:

Post a Comment